The Village at Moorpark
Joint Venture Retail Development
In 2007, Nearon entered into a joint venture to take advantage of a construction boom in a fundamentally solid Southern California submarket. The result is a 129,000 S.F. promotional retail center on 13 acres in Moorpark, California.
- Entered into a joint venture with MW Ossola & Associates.
- Acquired land in 2007 and built project in 2008.
- Value-add land acquisition, entitlement, ground-up construction, and lease-up.
- Attracted anchors Dick’s Sporting Goods, Petco, Staples and Bank of America.
- Remains part of the Nearon portfolio.